3M™ Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Pro Series protect automotive paint and other vulnerable surfaces from stone chips, scratches, bug damage, road tar stains, automotive fluid stains, and punishing outdoor weathering – including harsh ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
Key features of Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Pro Series include:
- Flexible clearcoat and flexible adhesive enable ease of installation
- Superior clarity (low orange peel)
- Advanced performance you can trust
- Excellent stain and scratch resistance
- Self healing properties
- 7 year warranty includes yellowing and offers a labor reimbursement for certified installers!
How does Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Pro Series compare to other paint protection films on the market today?
- Better Clarity: Scotchgard Pro Series has low orange peel, making it one of the clearest films in the industry and virtually invisible on the vehicle.
- Superior stain and scratch resistance: The revolutionary clear coat technology produces exceptional stain and scratch resistance enabling a scratch free installation, and ensuring the film will be easy to clean for the consumer.
- Self healing properties: Innovative technology allows scratches to disappear and keep the film looking new.
- Non-scarring adhesive: The advanced adhesive formula allows installers to reposition film without damage, yet grips vehicle contours and edges firmly without lifting or bridging, ensuring a quality installation.
- Ease of installation: The elastic clearcoat and forgiving adhesive give the film maximum flexibility to hug curves and countours of the vehicle – making complex installations faster and easier.
- Operational efficiencies: The new formula of Scotchgard Pro Series has a better cutting ability and requires no cap sheet, enabling faster cutting and weeding with less scrap, allowing installers to get their installations finished faster with less wasted film.
No other company can offer the unmatchable combination of superior performing film, world class marketing support programs, recognized and trusted brand name, film technology and staying power of 3M.
Available in 12″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″ wide rolls, by 100′ lengths. 60″ is also available in 50′ rools so full hoods are no problem!
As an installer, you will appreciate the adhesive properties that assure a strong bond, while minimizing lift lines and adhesive distortion such as “raspberries.” The flexibility also makes compression marks a thing of the past.